Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Fiesta Chicken Salad

Review: Oh my goodness. My boyfriend is a very picky eater, but when I made this for him for lunch he texted me with how amazing I was. "Pfft, this guy is just sucking up, there's no way he likes it that much..." -The obvious thought any sane woman would have. Then I tried it. And oh my goodness! It was an orgasm in my mouth. You can eat it on a sandwich, alone, with chips or on a lettuce wrap. It's also paleo & dairy free!!





Ingredients:
1 - Package Perdue Short Cuts Southwest Chicken, diced or shredded
1 - Avocado, mashed
1/2 - Red Bell Pepper, diced
1/4c - Fresh Cilantro
2 - Scallions, sliced thinly (or 2tbs finely diced red onion)
1/4tsp - Cumin
1/4tsp - Paprika
Pinch - Cayenne Pepper

Directions:
1. Mix all ingredients together, refrigerate and enjoy whichever way you'd like!

Credits:
www.BowlOfDelicious.com
Fiesta Chicken Salad (No Mayo/Dairy Free)

No comments:

Post a Comment