Sunday, January 17, 2016

French Dip Sandwiches

Review: Everybody that I had over for dinner loved this dish, I didn't think that it was bad, however I think that next time I'll try cooking it with a different meat. I feel as though I've had better french dips before.

I'm a failure and forgot to take a picture of this one. :( I'll try to remember next time I make it.

Ingredients:
3 lbs - fresh beef brisket
1.3 oz - onion soup mix
1 can - condensed beef broth
8 - mini baguettes or buns

Directions:
1. Place beef in slow cooker. Mix soup and beef broth, pour over beef.
2. Cover and cook for 8 to 10 hours on low
3. Skim fat from liquid. Remove Beef. Cut beef across grain.
4. Serve sandwiches with leftover liquid in slow cooker.

Credits:
Pillsbury
Slow Cooker Easy French Dip Sandwiches

No comments:

Post a Comment